My writing blog.

Sunday 24th January 2010 02:18pm 1
RAnthonyMahan
RAnthonyMahan
23 Posts
Hey everybody! I was posting my novel a chapter at a time a while ago, but I didn't get any feedback. I figured I may try again. XD.

Anyway, I recently made a blog for my writing, to help get my name out and hopefully get feedback from readers. I have five short stories, my full novel (or at least a draft of it), and author's notes where I give my commentary on everything. Any feedback you can provide is greatly appreciated!

http://ranthonymahan.blogspot.com/

Thanks in advance.
Monday 25th January 2010 03:02am 2
RAnthonyMahan
RAnthonyMahan
23 Posts
Any thoughts so far?
Monday 25th January 2010 03:06am 3
Eshka
Eshka
151 Posts
Hi there Anthony, another night owl I see.

I've only just noticed this post as you bumped it up, I'll gladly take a peep now.
Monday 25th January 2010 03:26am 4
Eshka
Eshka
151 Posts

Well now. I had a peep and I read 'It's All Uphill From Here!' in a very short space of time.

Suffice to say, I'll be popping back again. A very professional blog - not only that, but you are an outstanding writer. A difference that we would appear to have is that you favour science while I categorically do not; I have no interest in any literature involving robotics or anything technological. That is not to say that it isn't a subject worth writing about in my opinion, as I think everything is worth writing about. And, peculiarly enough, your short story held my attention without falter throughout. Not only that, but I want to read more. I'd even wager that I would enjoy your novel, and I intend on reading it.

I haven't checked out your profile yet, but I must say that you write with the precision of someone who discovered a talent and spent years cultivating it into a finely tuned skill. You write with confidence. As I mentioned in a previous post, that is an ingredient which I find crucial when it comes to something that is worth reading.

So, my thoughts? Keep it up by all means, it would be a sin if you didn't.

Monday 25th January 2010 03:46am 5
RAnthonyMahan
RAnthonyMahan
23 Posts

Aww, thanks. :) I'd be sure to critique anything you've written too (provided I have the time. Working on my novel and college just eats away at everything).

Monday 25th January 2010 03:49am 6
Eshka
Eshka
151 Posts
I know the feeling - that's why I'm sitting at my laptop at stupid o'clock in the morning with a school run to do in...5 hours time. I'm revising my own novel. Not much to revise, there's only two chapters (both posted under Critique) but I've got to do it while my head is feeling inclined - and it just so happens that it is right now! So, I'm armed with extra strong coffee and juggling my revision with drawing up a shortlist of questions for an interview I'm doing tomorrow.

The life of a writer, eh?

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up now.